Noah Kagan started AppSumo, Sumo, King Sumo, NinjaCard, KickFlip, BetArcade, 3 conferences, SendFox, OkDork, and so many other businesses I can’t keep track anymore.
In this interview we go over his best marketing channels, how he manages to do so much, happiness, and life. Enjoy!
Watch the full Noah Kagan interview:
Noah has worked at Macy’s, Intel, Mint, and even employee #30 at Facebook. He’s a super impressive character!
We’ve chopped up this hefty interview into little digestible clips, and put them on a separate “clips” we hope you subscribe to on YouTube here.
Watch the individual clips here:
Morning Routines “The meaning of a good like is not to wake up with an alarm clock”
- What time do you wake up in the morning?
You’re Gonna Die, Kids by 2023, and Life Plans:
- Plan out life: Let’s live near each other, and let’s have kids who grow up together. 2023.
- The Malibu House.
How would you start again today? “The Law of 100.”
- What would you do today if starting.
- “The Law Of 100” for doing new projects.
WHY do you do YouTube? How much work does it take? Doing YouTube or content as a job.
- Why do you do YouTube and podcasting?
- What have you seen work?
- How do you deal with constant pull between what the audience wants vs what you want? Chasing the analytics.
Best marketing channel? “Email and YouTube are the only ones.”
- Which channel is best. Blog? Podcast? YouTube? Instagram? Software?
Why do you blog under your own name, and not your companies name?
- Why is OkDork under your own name, and not AppSumo?
Therapy and Happiness “I go to therapy to live like you.”
- Does going to too much therapy make you unhappy?
Follow Noah Kagan:
🖥 Website: OkDork.com
🖥 Website: appsumo.com
🌇 Instagram: @NoahKagan
🐦 Twitter: @NoahKagn
▶️ YouTube: @OkDork
Follow Copywriting Course:
🎦 Copywriting Course Clips
🖥 Join email list
⇨ Become a member
This was a super fun conversation with one of my bestest buddies, and I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did!
Neville Medhora – Copywriting Course